EdgeWave iPrism 55h Appliance
iPrism Web Filter — Powerful Network Protection
Comprehensive Internet Security
EdgeWave’s iPrism Advanced Web Gateway (AWG) is the industry’s first, next-generation Web gateway that delivers comprehensive protection from the new and emerging Internet threats you face now and in the future. Unlike current Web security products, iPrism AWG combines social media threat management, mobile device protection, and award-winning Web security in one comprehensive, appliance-based solution. iPrism AWG delivers enterprise-class features and performance, while retaining EdgeWave simplicity, ease-of-use and low TCO.
- Gives enterprises in every industry the tools they need to apply security in dynamic cloud and mobile environments.
- Delivers protection from outside threats as well as risky employee behavior.
- Designed and built to address the growth of media-rich, high-bandwidth social web content with no discernible latency or switching complexity.
- Does not require any off-box software or additional servers on your network.
Multi-Layered Web Security - Includes iPrism award-winning Web security solution with its unique combination of enforcement methods to protect against emerging threats including botnets, malware, viruses, phishing and others. These methods include integration with our exclusive outbound anti-botnet technology, the 100% human-review iGuard URL database, and iPrism’s exclusive Circumvention Defense Network.
Optional Social Networking Management - Enforce social media policies with granular monitoring and control of usage to protect from brand reputation damage, productivity loss, legal liability, loss of sensitive data, and emerging Web 2.0 threats.
- Easy-to-use Integrated Management Interface - The intuitive interface enables you to easily configure and manage your organization’s social media interactions and run comprehensive management reports.
- Application Level Alerting and Content - Integrated with the social media application itself so that when a policy violation is detected and the user tries to post inappropriate or policy-governed content, a block message appears within the application, alerting them that the content is not allowed.
Speed and Capacity - iPrism Advanced Web Gateway solutions offer filtering large networks with enough capacity to handle enterprise bandwidth requirements with easy expansion to accommodate future growth.
Comprehensive On-Box Reporting - Unlike previous enterprise Web security solutions that require additional hardware and/or software to generate reports, iPrism AWG has complete on-box reporting that includes long-term data log retention, email alerts, real-time monitoring and drill-down views for maximum efficiency.
Remote Filter and Secure Browser - Prism Web Security offers Cloud-Based Remote Web Filtering that employs proprietary technology to bring powerful Enterprise Web filtering to all your users, regardless of their location, without using your VPN, deploying any Web filtering hardware in the DMZ or requiring any PAC file implementations. Adding EdgeWave Secure Browser, assures that you can deliver secure and comprehensive Web access management to all of your mobile device users seamlessly.
Procare Elite - EdgeWave ProCare Elite Technical Support delivers a full range of services that ensure your success with our products. Services include 24/7 telephone access to an experienced EdgeWave Technician, a wide array of convenient online tools, network architectural reviews and access to a dedicated Technical Account Manager (TAM) assigned to your organization.
Coming in iPrism v7.2: SSL Inspection and Antivirus - On-box SSL inspects all HTTPS traffic to detect problems normally hidden by SSL and includes default privacy policies for industries such as Healthcare, Finance and Government. Integrated on-box AV provides an additional layer of protection with zero-day response to emerging threats.
Advanced Web Gateway Choices to Fit Your Requirements
|The 55h AWG Includes:
||The 55h AWG PLUS Includes:
|Transactions per Second||50+ Mbps|
|Access Event Records Retained||320 million|
|Number of Workstations||up to 2,500|
|Processor||Intel Quad-Core Xeon X3440 2.4GHz/8MB|
|Memory||6GB ECC DDR3|
|Form Factor||1U height, rack-mountable w/ rails
1.75"(H) x 16.8" (W)
x 25.6"(D) @ 40 lbs
Download the EdgeWave iPrism Advanced Web Gateway - 55h Data Sheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- iPrism Services require an iPrism h-series appliance and Web Filtering Services.
- Optional iPrism services can be added.